Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Ever wondered how systems like Google Docs can handle concurrent user editing, and give consistent results to everyone? There are a class of algorithms that try to achieve just that, and in this presentation we'll look at one, WOOT, and how it can be expressed in Lift.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Code Reviews Gems (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)