A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this Coding Kata you'll create your own AI for the ghosts inside a fully animated implementation of Pacman. There will be sample implementations for Windows Desktop, Android, iOS and Web with FunScript.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.