Would you like to learn how to work with real-time data when developing your iOS 7 applications? Join Richard Clark for an expert introduction to the new multitasking APIs in iOS and learn the skills you need to work with push notifications and background updates.
Come along to learn and share skills on:
- iOS 7 and real-time data
- iOS 7 multitasking APIs
- working with push notifications and background updates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The power of Events: A common approach to web, network, and native application development (SkillsCast recorded in September 2013)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Skills Matter droidcon London 2019 Wrap Up! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
iOS 7 and real-time data
Richard Clark, M.A. (@rdclark) manages Kaazing University and is an experienced software developer and instructor. He has taught for Apple and Hewlett-Packard, written immersive simulations, developed multiple high-performance web applications for the Fortune 100, and has published Apple iOS applications.