Would you like to learn how to work with real-time data when developing your iOS 7 applications? Join Richard Clark for an expert introduction to the new multitasking APIs in iOS and learn the skills you need to work with push notifications and background updates.
Come along to learn and share skills on:
- iOS 7 and real-time data
- iOS 7 multitasking APIs
- working with push notifications and background updates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The power of Events: A common approach to web, network, and native application development (SkillsCast recorded in September 2013)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
iOS 7 and real-time data
Richard Clark, M.A. (@rdclark) manages Kaazing University and is an experienced software developer and instructor. He has taught for Apple and Hewlett-Packard, written immersive simulations, developed multiple high-performance web applications for the Fortune 100, and has published Apple iOS applications.