Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you interested in functional programming? Like to learn what a long time Scala dude thinks about the two main functional programming languages for the JVM? Caught between 2 minds which language would work better for you?
Watch this SkillsCast recording (featuring film, code, slides) of this ScalaX talk, by Lift Creator David Pollak, and gain an understanding of his views on Clojure vs. Scala. In this talk, David tackles the fundamentals of both languages from different angles: tooling, documentation, stability, ecosystem, language philosophy, and yes, David will even go to the "static vs. dynamic" place!
David doesn't mince words and is sure to infuriate everyone at one point or another, so if you are up for watching this SkillsCast, be prepared!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)