Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you interested in functional programming? Like to learn what a long time Scala dude thinks about the two main functional programming languages for the JVM? Caught between 2 minds which language would work better for you?
Watch this SkillsCast recording (featuring film, code, slides) of this ScalaX talk, by Lift Creator David Pollak, and gain an understanding of his views on Clojure vs. Scala. In this talk, David tackles the fundamentals of both languages from different angles: tooling, documentation, stability, ecosystem, language philosophy, and yes, David will even go to the "static vs. dynamic" place!
David doesn't mince words and is sure to infuriate everyone at one point or another, so if you are up for watching this SkillsCast, be prepared!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)