Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you interested in functional programming? Like to learn what a long time Scala dude thinks about the two main functional programming languages for the JVM? Caught between 2 minds which language would work better for you?
Watch this SkillsCast recording (featuring film, code, slides) of this ScalaX talk, by Lift Creator David Pollak, and gain an understanding of his views on Clojure vs. Scala. In this talk, David tackles the fundamentals of both languages from different angles: tooling, documentation, stability, ecosystem, language philosophy, and yes, David will even go to the "static vs. dynamic" place!
David doesn't mince words and is sure to infuriate everyone at one point or another, so if you are up for watching this SkillsCast, be prepared!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)