Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To end an epic day of all things Clojure, we are entreated to live music session! Armed with Clojure, Sam Aaron (of Meta-ex) explores how programming languages can be used to create some truly awesome music!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding in the Classroom (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Programming Language as a Musical Instrument
Hacks on Overtone, Quil and Emacs Live. That's Sam in a summary. Sam Aaron is a researcher, software architect and live programmer with a deep fascination surrounding the notion of programming as a form of communication.