Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To end an epic day of all things Clojure, we are entreated to live music session! Armed with Clojure, Sam Aaron (of Meta-ex) explores how programming languages can be used to create some truly awesome music!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding in the Classroom (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The Programming Language as a Musical Instrument
Hacks on Overtone, Quil and Emacs Live. That's Sam in a summary. Sam Aaron is a researcher, software architect and live programmer with a deep fascination surrounding the notion of programming as a form of communication.