YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lies, Damned Lies & Dataviz (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 27th - 28th September 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- The Value of Communities of Practice (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Scaling up k-nearest neighbours classification
Andrew is Director of Learner Analytics & Data Science at Pearson, where he applies machine learning, statistical analysis and data visualization techniques to the challenges of 21st century education.