Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk I'll introduce this way of modelling data using Neo4j, the world's leading graph database. I'll show how to write queries using Neo4j's Cypher query language, and will discuss the Scala specific tools you can use to build your own graph based applications.
Graph databases provide a rich data model that allows us to model, query, and manipulate highly connected data far more than we've been used to in either the relational world, or in many of the contemporary NoSQL stores.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)