Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Graph databases provide a rich data model that allows us to model, query, and manipulate highly connected data far more than we've been used to in either the relational world, or in many of the contemporary NoSQL stores.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning and Link Prediction (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)