Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Graph databases provide a rich data model that allows us to model, query, and manipulate highly connected data far more than we've been used to in either the relational world, or in many of the contemporary NoSQL stores.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning and Link Prediction (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)