Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Implement trampolining IO! Traverse to your heart's content! Say "Applicative functor" like you know what it means! You know you want to.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scalaz (SkillsCast recorded in October 2011)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- LJC: Start Hunting the Bugs - Mutation Testing with Sven Ruppert (Online Meetup on 6th July 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Teaching an old dog new tricks: wrapping an imperative API in a functional one
Chris Marshall (@oxbow_lakes) is one of the 22 scala gold-badged users on StackOverflow, although he is unique in being the only undeserving recipient.