Deployments are hard, if you're using the wrong tool. Microsoft tooling works well for simple scenarios, but fall down when things move beyond simple. Enter Octopus Deploy, the deployment system you've always needed, but never knew you wanted.
In this session, we'll look at how Octopus enables continuous delivery, what it offers over standard tooling, and how it can make your ops team love you again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ORMs - You're doing it wrong (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Continuous deployment the Octopus way
Jimmy is a member of the ASPInsiders group, the C# Insiders group, as well as being the "Microsoft Most Valuable Professional" (MVP) for ASP.NET since 2009. He is also the creator and lead developer of the popular OSS library AutoMapper.