A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Deedle is written in F#, but it also provides an easy to use C# interface.
To get the most from the session please try and bring a laptop along with F# installed:
You can find Deedle on Github
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Glean: Data About Code (SkillsCast recorded in December 2022)
- Haskell Cat: A Command Line Tool Workshop (SkillsCast recorded in December 2022)
Deedle: Effective Data & Time Series Analysis Hands On with Tomas Petricek
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.