PMI UK and Limited WIP host a public seminar to present the latest patterns by agile practitioners for the introduction of agility to organisations. The theme of this seminar is the ‘Agile Product Planning’.
You guessed it, how to execute a product strategy in a way, complimentary to the principles of Agile.
This session is co-organised and presented by Value Glide Ltd and PMI UK Agile CoP.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)