At this months London Ajax Meetup we enjoy a walkthrough of how we're putting our AngularJS apps together using TypeScript, Yeoman, Restangular, a RESTful API, S3 and a CDN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
London Ajax User Group Meetup: Using AngularJS and TypeScript
Santi is a software engineer at Brand Networks. He studied civil engineering in Barcelona before switching to computer science because bridges took too long to unit test. His programming interests include F#, TypeScript, AngularJS and Scala.