Today, building the next generation of mobile apps and scaling them to manage success requires leading edge platforms and infrastructure. In this session we look at how you can use the Google Cloud Platform to build highly scalable mobile backends.
We'll take an in-depth look at the Mobile Backend Starter Sample backend and we'll walk through development of an android application that makes use of some of the backend features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hooked on HTTP/2: Building services with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Mobile and Connected? Building Mobile Backends in the Cloud
Based in London, UK, Mandy is a Developer Relations Engineer at Google specializing in Container and Cloud technologies and working to make the world a better place for developers building applications for the Cloud.