We'll take an in-depth look at the Mobile Backend Starter Sample backend and we'll walk through development of an android application that makes use of some of the backend features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hooked on HTTP/2: Building services with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Mobile and Connected? Building Mobile Backends in the Cloud
Based in London, UK, Mandy is a Developer Relations Engineer at Google specializing in Container and Cloud technologies and working to make the world a better place for developers building applications for the Cloud.