Although Akka has a Java binding and Java EE is, obviously, a Java standard, this comparison will focus on usage from - and code in - Scala.
Enjoy the Skills Cast and grab slides via the following link.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
High-Level Concurrency: Akka Actors and Java EE 7 EJBs
Dr Gerald Loeffler architects, designs, implements and integrates software-intensive systems using object-oriented and functional languages on the JVM, typically in a Java EE environment, doing whatever it takes to guide a project to success.