Remember the last time Adobe asked you to update the PDF reader, Microsoft insisted on downloading half of the internet or even a developer library packaging system insisting on pulling the latest version of some useless crap just to compile. Now multiply that feeling by a 1000. Continuous delivery only makes sense if the people on the other end want it delivered. Join Gojko Adzic, a leading expert in software delivery who will deliver this talk and offer more insight into the world of Continuous Delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 21st September 2021)
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Continuous delivery gone bad
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.