You’ll also understand the few simple steps needed to connect an Android App up to a customisable cloud service that exposes simple APIs for database access, notifications, authentication, authorization and so on with Windows Azure Mobile Services.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Connecting android to a Cloud Backend (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Accessing the cloud through your Android App
Steve is technology evangelist for Microsoft UK. He writes, blogs, presents both online and offline, runs training seminars for developers, architects and IT pros.