You’ll also understand the few simple steps needed to connect an Android App up to a customisable cloud service that exposes simple APIs for database access, notifications, authentication, authorization and so on with Windows Azure Mobile Services.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Connecting android to a Cloud Backend (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Accessing the cloud through your Android App
Steve is technology evangelist for Microsoft UK. He writes, blogs, presents both online and offline, runs training seminars for developers, architects and IT pros.