A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session we will cover:
- Passive and Active Scanning
- Fuzzing (yes it’s a real thing)
- Using Contexts and Forced User modes
- Running manual tests using ZAP
- Scripting ZAP with Zest
- Integrating ZAP into existing automation
By the end of the session you will be able to take what you have learnt and apply it directly to your own projects and most likely get a reputation for being a scary tester.
This will be a hands-on session so you will need a laptop (min 2 GB RAM) and privileges to install software and about 20 GB of free disk-space. To maximise the time available in the session, you should consider installing the following software before the workshop:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Security Testing with OWASP ZAP: from zero to hero
Bill has been a freelance test consultant for 15 years working mainly on large migration and integration projects as a Test Architect, Manager and Technical Tester. He spends much of his time focusing on the more technical elements of system and operational testing such as integration, performance and security.