A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This session will be useful if you want to integrate F# in your favorite editor or if you want to write service F# snippets http://www.fssnip.net/ We’ll also talk about the key components of the F# compiler and how you would go about extending the F# language itself. This session will give you a developer overview of the compiler and Tomas will explore how to extend the F# computation syntax with experimental extensions like joinads
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Calling and extending the F# compiler
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Microsoft Research, Cambridge