A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
I expect you to get really creative particularly coming to the power up. Bring a windows machine and don't forget a mouse (you will need it).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A brief and incomplete history of programming languages - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Gaming in F#!
I ended up as a Software Developer, I am pretty sure there was no other viable option. My current technical interests are F#, games, programming languages and philosophy of computing .
I really enjoy finding different ways to write code, sometimes for performance, other times for succinctness, sometimes, just because you can, there is no better way to learn than trying.
When I am not working I tend to play with Haskell or other languages or cats
Conferences and meetups are a great way to learn more, so I try to help when I can to make them happen. For that reason I co-organise Functional Kats and GameCraft. I also speak at local and international conferences like CodeMesh, Progressive.Net, ProgF#, Lambda Days and many more.