A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The session will start with a brief overview of Xamarin Studio and show how it can be used in conjunction with Visual Studio. The session will then focus on showing what code can be shared and which parts of the application need to change between platforms. The session will also talk about effective strategies for working productively on cross platform applications. If you’re planning to come to this session please be sure to install Xamarin Studio in advance, it can be downloaded from: http://xamarin.com/studio
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Hooked On Hooks with Kyle Simpson (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Xamarin and Cross Platform Apps
Robin Neatherway is a researcher at Oxford University, working on the verification of functional programs.
Robert Pickering is a software engineer with an interested in using functional programming, particularly F#, to solve real world problems.