A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The session will start with a brief overview of Xamarin Studio and show how it can be used in conjunction with Visual Studio. The session will then focus on showing what code can be shared and which parts of the application need to change between platforms. The session will also talk about effective strategies for working productively on cross platform applications. If you’re planning to come to this session please be sure to install Xamarin Studio in advance, it can be downloaded from: http://xamarin.com/studio
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Xamarin and Cross Platform Apps
Robin Neatherway is a researcher at Oxford University, working on the verification of functional programs.
Robert Pickering is a software engineer with an interested in using functional programming, particularly F#, to solve real world problems.