Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session we will explore how the F# type system helps us to create domain models that we can use in any .Net application.
No prior experience of F# is necessary for this session but be warned, once you've seen what F# can do, you won't want to go back to C#!
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Exploring the Testing Landscape in F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)