Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session we will explore how the F# type system helps us to create domain models that we can use in any .Net application.
No prior experience of F# is necessary for this session but be warned, once you've seen what F# can do, you won't want to go back to C#!
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Exploring the Testing Landscape in F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Domain Modelling in F#
Software developer for over 25 years. C# since 2003. Re-discovered my passion when I found functional programming and F#. I work remotely for Softwarepark, a specialist software and data science supplier based in Vienna, Austria. I specialise in presenting F# to newcomers to the language at user groups and through my employer's blog.