Tom Cartwright gives an LRUG Lightning Talk on AngularJS for rubyists
This talk was given as part of LRUG's annual lightning talk evening, using a 20x20 format for each talks.
If you’ve never encountered this format before it’s when the speaker has 20 slides that auto-transition after 20 seconds, giving them a total of 6 minutes and 40 seconds in which to get their point across.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A guide to connascence (SkillsCast recorded in January 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)