SkillsCast coming soon.
Norbert Radyk will be giving a short overview of the issues functional programmers face when using the Apache POI library (the standard way to do it in Java.)
Alongside this a presentation of spoiwo - a sc wrapper library over apache POI, which would allow generating Excel spreadsheet in the functional manner i.e.:
Sheet( name = ""new sheet"", rows = Row(Cell(1), Cell(1.2), Cell(""This is a string""), Cell(true)) :: Nil ) ).save(""workbook.xls"")
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spoiwo (SkillsCast recorded in May 2014)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Scala Lightning talk: Generating the Excel reports in Scala.
A senior developer, technical architect and development lead with over 5 years of experience in the major Tier 1 investment banks.