SkillsCast coming soon.
Norbert Radyk will be giving a short overview of the issues functional programmers face when using the Apache POI library (the standard way to do it in Java.)
Alongside this a presentation of spoiwo - a sc wrapper library over apache POI, which would allow generating Excel spreadsheet in the functional manner i.e.:
Sheet( name = ""new sheet"", rows = Row(Cell(1), Cell(1.2), Cell(""This is a string""), Cell(true)) :: Nil ) ).save(""workbook.xls"")
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spoiwo (SkillsCast recorded in May 2014)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Scala Lightning talk: Generating the Excel reports in Scala.
A senior developer, technical architect and development lead with over 5 years of experience in the major Tier 1 investment banks.