YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Continuous Profiling in Production: What, Why and How (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Twins: FP and OOP
Richard Warburton is an empirical technologist, solver of deep-dive technical problems and author of 'Java 8 Lambdas: Pragmatic Functional Programming'. He has worked as a developer in varied areas including Statistical Analytics, Static Analysis, Compilers and Networking. He is a leader in the London Java Community and runs OpenJDK Hackdays. Richard is also a known conference speaker, having talked at JavaOne, Devoxx, JFokus, DevoxxUK, Geecon, JAX London and Codemotion. Richard has obtained a PhD in Computer Science from The University of Warwick.