This session was not filmed.
Want to find out about AnnoMarket, the new cloud-based marketplace for text analytics services? Then come to this hands on session where we delve into the platform which has been built by a pan-European consortium, and aims to disrupt the market by making access to world-class text analysis more affordable for SMEs and individuals than it's ever been before.
The session will take the form of an introductory walkthrough followed by a chance for participants to do some text processing themselves and discuss the results. We will provide food and drink, and every attendee will receive a voucher which is good for up to 10,000 API calls on the platform
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)