Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Gojko Adzic presents practical advise how to harness the power of DDD in a distributed environment to produce software that runs faster, scales better and evolves easier.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
DDD in a distributed world
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.