Ever wanted to utilize one of the most powerful architectural approaches to building distributed systems more? Join leading expert, Udi Dahan, the creator of NServiceBus, who will talk you through Event-driven architecture (EDA) and plenty more.
Ever since callbacks made their way into programming languages, developers have been arguing whether the benefits of looser-coupling outweigh the drawback seeing the control flow in one place.
These arguments continue as developers look to leverage technologies like RabbitMQ on-premise or Azure Queues and Amazon SQS in the cloud.
Watch this SkillsCast and learn which development practices can bring the global flow visualization of orchestration to your publish/subscribe messaging architectures to get the best of both worlds.
Udi Dahan is the creator of NServiceBus. You can find more about NServiceBus here:
NServiceBus offers enterprise-grade scalability and reliability for your workflows and integrations without any messy XML configuration - just pure-code bliss. It prides itself to be the most developer-friendly service bus for .NET. You can find out more about NServiceBus here.
SkillsCast recordings of other NServiceBus related talks for and by the Skills Matter community can be found here.
Upcoming meetups, talks, conferences and courses on NServiceBus can be found CQRS Questions & Answers on Stackoverflow
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- What Do You Mean I Can’t Google It? - Search for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Temporal Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Loosely-coupled orchestration with messaging
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.