Ever since callbacks made their way into programming languages, developers have been arguing whether the benefits of looser-coupling outweigh the drawback seeing the control flow in one place.
These arguments continue as developers look to leverage technologies like RabbitMQ on-premise or Azure Queues and Amazon SQS in the cloud.
Watch this SkillsCast and learn which development practices can bring the global flow visualization of orchestration to your publish/subscribe messaging architectures to get the best of both worlds.
Udi Dahan is the creator of NServiceBus. You can find more about NServiceBus here:
NServiceBus offers enterprise-grade scalability and reliability for your workflows and integrations without any messy XML configuration - just pure-code bliss. It prides itself to be the most developer-friendly service bus for .NET. You can find out more about NServiceBus here.
SkillsCast recordings of other NServiceBus related talks for and by the Skills Matter community can be found here.
Upcoming meetups, talks, conferences and courses on NServiceBus can be found CQRS Questions & Answers on Stackoverflow
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Event-Driven Microservices – Evolution, Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Practical DDD: Bounded Contexts + Events => Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Loosely-coupled orchestration with messaging
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.