Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will show you how to be successful even with the oldest legacy projects out there through the usage of Agile processes and tools like Impact Mapping, Feature Mapping, Example Workshop, Story and Spec BDDs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Extremely Incremental Product Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- Evolving to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Moving away from Legacy code with BDD
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.