Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Manuel Pais as he explores C# cookware.
Learn how to
apply recipes from the Cucumber Recipes book in a .Net environment
automate tests in the ancient world of desktop apps depending on cameras, fingerprint readers and other physical devices
Come along to Manuel's session to realize that Cucumber Recipes can be cooked with C# as well. Without burning yourself. Most of the time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Manuel tries to get BDD right as a QA engineer by day and by night he writes about DevOps and continuous delivery for InfoQ. He aspires to democracy, collaboration and commitment in the workplace but on less philosophical terms he strives to keep improving his D's (TDD, BDD, CD, DDD) and embrace agile practices.