Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Find out how the engineering team at Wonga have scaled their platform in light of rapid demand and growth in their products.
Wonga Group provides fully automated, online short term credit to consumers and small businesses. Our appeal to customers stems from our ability to make responsible lending decisions in real time, disburse funds rapidly and provide a flexible and transparent service. Wonga is in the business of information processing, our software assesses a large number of credit and fraud decisioning data points.
The engineering team have faced the problem of scaling our platform to meet rapid growth in customers whilst at the same time increasing our technical headcount from fifteen to two hundred people spread across five countries. We have also transitioned from n-tier to a service oriented architecture, all the time there has been business pressure to deliver new features and keep the platform stable.
This talk will look at how Wonga leveraged NServiceBus to:
- Transition from synchronous to asynchronous communication
- Integrate with third party API's whilst maintaining a stable platform
- Build sophisticated monitoring to support and tune our system
- Deliver new features
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile PMO: The PMO has the power to support your organisation's revolution. (in London on 3rd April 2017)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 24th - 25th April 2017)
- DDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 27th - 28th April 2017)
- Collaboration Driven Development outside in – peeling away the layers with Jenny Martin! (in London on 17th May 2017)