Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Find out how the engineering team at Wonga have scaled their platform in light of rapid demand and growth in their products.
Wonga Group provides fully automated, online short term credit to consumers and small businesses. Our appeal to customers stems from our ability to make responsible lending decisions in real time, disburse funds rapidly and provide a flexible and transparent service. Wonga is in the business of information processing, our software assesses a large number of credit and fraud decisioning data points.
The engineering team have faced the problem of scaling our platform to meet rapid growth in customers whilst at the same time increasing our technical headcount from fifteen to two hundred people spread across five countries. We have also transitioned from n-tier to a service oriented architecture, all the time there has been business pressure to deliver new features and keep the platform stable.
This talk will look at how Wonga leveraged NServiceBus to:
- Transition from synchronous to asynchronous communication
- Integrate with third party API's whilst maintaining a stable platform
- Build sophisticated monitoring to support and tune our system
- Deliver new features
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Got The Perfect Agile Model? Here’s What You Should Know About Agnostic Agile (in London on 16th August 2017)
- Gojko Adzic's Impact Mapping Workshop (in London on 27th September 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd November 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)