Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Windows Azure Platform and NServiceBus make a perfect fit. On the one hand the windows azure platform offers a scalable and flexible platform that we are looking for in our designs, and on the other hand NServiceBus makes development on this highly distributed environment a breeze. In this session you will learn all about running NServiceBus endpoints in Windows Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Introduction To Dataflows In Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
NServiceBus on the Windows Azure Platform
Yves has been shipping enterprise and cloud software since 2001. Having been both a consultant and trainer in the past, as well as Windows Azure MVP for the last 4 years, Yves is currently a developer on NServiceBus and founder of MessageHandler.net.