Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Windows Azure Platform and NServiceBus make a perfect fit. On the one hand the windows azure platform offers a scalable and flexible platform that we are looking for in our designs, and on the other hand NServiceBus makes development on this highly distributed environment a breeze. In this session you will learn all about running NServiceBus endpoints in Windows Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dino Esposito: Not Just Python! Machine Learning in .NET Is Possible (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Introduction To Dataflows In Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lessons learned building .NET client libraries for Google Cloud Platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
NServiceBus on the Windows Azure Platform
Yves has been shipping enterprise and cloud software since 2001. Having been both a consultant and trainer in the past, as well as Windows Azure MVP for the last 4 years, Yves is currently a developer on NServiceBus and founder of MessageHandler.net.