We will use a reference application to show case problems and solutions. This reference application is a working sample trading application with client and server components. The source code will be open-sourced in a matter of weeks. The presentation will be written in .NET and make heavy use of Reactive Extensions (Rx), but the presentation will target developers of UI platforms such as Web, Mobile and Desktop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cost of a Dependency (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Headless Flipper - embeddable mobile devtools for your CI and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Headless Flipper: Embeddable Mobile Devtools for Your CI and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Designing and Developing Reactive User Interfaces
Lee Campbell is a .NET Developer, consultant and author of the popular Introduction to Rx book & website. He has been working in London for the past 6 years on front office financial trading applications.
Matt Barrett is a co-founder and director of Adaptive; a high level software consultancy group targeting the financial industry. Matt has built highly resilient back-end systems & rich user interfaces, for Desktop, Web and embedded systems.