Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Do you want to learn how to take control of your deployments with Octopus Deploy and TeamCity?
Have you grown tired of copying files and changing config files? Would you like to have confidence that any one on your team has ability to do a release?
Octopus deploy is a lightweight answer to these problems and in this session we will be hands on with:
- Setting up deployments for websites, a windows services and ClickOnce applications
- Configure TeamCity for continuous deployments
- Replacing configuration settings
- Advanced topics like code signing and deployment powershell hooks
A laptop IIS and FTP service installed
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How the JVM executes Java (in London on 24th July 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd November 2017)
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 7th - 8th November 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)