Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Do you want to learn how to take control of your deployments with Octopus Deploy and TeamCity?
Have you grown tired of copying files and changing config files? Would you like to have confidence that any one on your team has ability to do a release?
Octopus deploy is a lightweight answer to these problems and in this session we will be hands on with:
- Setting up deployments for websites, a windows services and ClickOnce applications
- Configure TeamCity for continuous deployments
- Replacing configuration settings
- Advanced topics like code signing and deployment powershell hooks
A laptop IIS and FTP service installed
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FullStack Bytes with Jolyon Russ! (in London on 25th October 2017)
- F# eXchange 2018 (in London on 5th - 6th April 2018)