Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Do you want to learn how to take control of your deployments with Octopus Deploy and TeamCity?
Have you grown tired of copying files and changing config files? Would you like to have confidence that any one on your team has ability to do a release?
Octopus deploy is a lightweight answer to these problems and in this session we will be hands on with:
- Setting up deployments for websites, a windows services and ClickOnce applications
- Configure TeamCity for continuous deployments
- Replacing configuration settings
- Advanced topics like code signing and deployment powershell hooks
A laptop IIS and FTP service installed
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build and Deployments (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)