Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Do you want to learn how to take control of your deployments with Octopus Deploy and TeamCity?
Have you grown tired of copying files and changing config files? Would you like to have confidence that any one on your team has ability to do a release?
Octopus deploy is a lightweight answer to these problems and in this session we will be hands on with:
- Setting up deployments for websites, a windows services and ClickOnce applications
- Configure TeamCity for continuous deployments
- Replacing configuration settings
- Advanced topics like code signing and deployment powershell hooks
A laptop IIS and FTP service installed
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 24th - 26th May 2017)
- Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing (in London on 5th - 7th June 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)