Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Have you grown tired of copying files and changing config files? Would you like to have confidence that any one on your team has ability to do a release?
Octopus deploy is a lightweight answer to these problems and in this session we will be hands on with:
- Setting up deployments for websites, a windows services and ClickOnce applications
- Configure TeamCity for continuous deployments
- Replacing configuration settings
- Advanced topics like code signing and deployment powershell hooks
A laptop IIS and FTP service installed
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build and Deployments (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)