A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This session was a hands on workshop and therefore not recorded*
So what's next?
In this unique tutorial we mix BDD with Cynefin, the sensemaking framework that helps makes sense of the world around you and the problems you encounter. Find out where BDD works... and where it fails. Use the patterns you already know... but at scale. Identify risk, embrace uncertainty, continuously improve and create glorious innovation - not just in software, but in the whole of your life!
(Please note that this tutorial focuses entirely on the conversational aspects of BDD, and does not touch automation or tools.)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Bringing Humanity Back to the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
BDD with Cynefin
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a passionate advocate of the Cynefin framework and of Wardley Mapping.
Liz has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering and coaching others to deliver software, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.