A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Aslak will show you how to use Cucumber-JVM with Java, Groovy or your favourite JVM language to drive both client-side and back-end code.
This session was a hands on workshop and therefore not recorded*
You'll build a web application, and along the way we'll discuss how to structure your tests to keep them fast, reliable and valuable. You will also learn how to integrate Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber-JVM and how to set up a project in an IDE such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sub-Second TDD with a Dash of Honey (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Cucumber and the JVM
Aslak Hellesøy is the creator of Cucumber and co-founder of Cucumber Limited. He is a co-author of The Cucumber Book and an early adopter of XP and BDD. Aslak works as a programmer, software architect, business owner and trainer in a variety of industries, including finance, telecom and retail.