Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will learn:
- How to use Firebug and Chrome development tools for debugging
- Basic overview of jQuery
- Online tools: prettifiers and json formatters
- Automated testing with Cucumber.js, Casper.js and Selenium
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Tips and Tricks (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Carlos started using computers at 6, when his father bought a PC with the Intel 8086 and some books on the Basic programming language. Since then, he has been learning how machines can be used to build a better world.
Jenny Mulholland started her career as a developer in 2006, before discovering her true passion lay in software testing.