See how this all fits together in an Agile environment using Continuous Integration, Source Repository, Test Scripting, and Agile Test Management for Agile Stories. Frank will show practical examples - to the code level - to deal with desktop browsers, iOS and Android native apps, WebKit and Mobile Web browsers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source Build & Test Workshop (SkillsCast recorded in September 2009)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Testing Ajax, Mobile Apps the Agile Way
Founder of PushToTest and author of FastSOA, Frank Cohen is the expert you 'Go To' when you need to understand and solve problems in complex interoperating information systems, especially Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) Ajax, and Web services.