See how this all fits together in an Agile environment using Continuous Integration, Source Repository, Test Scripting, and Agile Test Management for Agile Stories. Frank will show practical examples - to the code level - to deal with desktop browsers, iOS and Android native apps, WebKit and Mobile Web browsers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source Build & Test Workshop (SkillsCast recorded in September 2009)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (Online Meetup on 29th July 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Testing Ajax, Mobile Apps the Agile Way
Founder of PushToTest and author of FastSOA, Frank Cohen is the expert you 'Go To' when you need to understand and solve problems in complex interoperating information systems, especially Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) Ajax, and Web services.