This session was not filmed.
Struggling to access data? Find you have to parse data into some object and then dynamically extract the value you are interested in? Or you have to use some external tool for code generation? In this hands-on session we will start to have fun with F# type providers answering many of these questions and problems!
The session will be a mix of demos and interactive tasks. We’ll finish with a treasure hunt competition where you’ll have to find clues from 6 different data sources and combine them to find a secret phrase!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Reprogramming Biology with F# (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Higher-Order Type-Level Programming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Stick to Simple Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Type Provider Treasure Hunt
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.