This session was not filmed.
Struggling to access data? Find you have to parse data into some object and then dynamically extract the value you are interested in? Or you have to use some external tool for code generation? In this hands-on session we will start to have fun with F# type providers answering many of these questions and problems!
The session will be a mix of demos and interactive tasks. We’ll finish with a treasure hunt competition where you’ll have to find clues from 6 different data sources and combine them to find a secret phrase!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Type Provider Treasure Hunt
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.