A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The session will be a mix of demos and interactive tasks. We’ll finish with a treasure hunt competition where you’ll have to find clues from 6 different data sources and combine them to find a secret phrase!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Type Me If You Can: Writing Safe Communication Protocols with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Type Provider Treasure Hunt
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.