YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Q# Development: Can Rob Use Entanglement to Thwart Heisenberg? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- ML Pipelines from the Get Go (Without Tears) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
The Flying Fox: Deep Machine Learning with F#
Rob trained as a mathematician and an actor. He started writing software during my PhD, following the well-trodden progression from Fortran through C and C++ to C#, discovering F# after a brief flirtation with Haskell. When he is not writing code, he trains in circus and springboard and platform diving. He is also writing a documentary on the Putney Debates of 1647.