Infrastructure and platform as a service are rapidly growing as means to provide highly available, fault tolerant and hugely scalable applications. along with strategies, best practices, code examples and demos to allow you to successfully deploy, maintain and monitor mission critical applications on AWS.
Designing your architecture and application with the cloud in mind. Little-known perks of EC2. Security and AWS cloud networking; data storage and distribution; messaging and monitoring. Handling large amounts of AWS resources and templating architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- .NET Development in Formula 1 (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
AWS at scale
Chris Alexander is a Developer Experience Engineer at import.io, and architect of their all-AWS cloud hosting. He has spent the last two years provisioning, monitoring, scaling and managing countless AWS resources while ensuring the platform has high availability and durability.