He’ll cover some of the lessons a small startup has learnt along the way.
He’ll cover some of the modelling pitfalls, how to deal with time, multi tenancy and sentiment. He’ll also talk through hosting and extending neo4J through managed server extensions.
Finally Matt will briefly touch on some more advanced topics like centrality, transitivity and how someone you have never met can make you fat.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neo4j and Machine Learning - Full Stack Applications - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (Online Workshop) with Howard Knowles (Online Workshop on 21st July 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Private Social Networks
Matt Wright is the CTO at Stitched.io, a startup that aims to help build better teams using graph technology and machine learning. He's a mentor at the Barclays Techstars accelerator, and has been developing graph applications with machine learning for the last couple of years. Previously he worked in Investment Banking and helped build some of the genetic algorithms that lead to the credit crunch, but please don't hold that against him.