Is it time for a Facebook reboot? What’s wrong with LinkedIn? Please can somebody stop all those ads? Please! Social networking and recruitment are at their best when people are connected in an authentic way. Matt will talk about building your own private social network using Neo4J.
He’ll cover some of the lessons a small startup has learnt along the way.
He’ll cover some of the modelling pitfalls, how to deal with time, multi tenancy and sentiment. He’ll also talk through hosting and extending neo4J through managed server extensions.
Finally Matt will briefly touch on some more advanced topics like centrality, transitivity and how someone you have never met can make you fat.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neo4j and Machine Learning - Full Stack Applications - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
Private Social Networks
Matt Wright is the CTO at Stitched.io, a startup that aims to help build better teams using graph technology and machine learning. He's a mentor at the Barclays Techstars accelerator, and has been developing graph applications with machine learning for the last couple of years. Previously he worked in Investment Banking and helped build some of the genetic algorithms that lead to the credit crunch, but please don't hold that against him.