Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
That is a model not cluttered with all the latest technology trends and patterns. We'll get back to basics and focus on the all the good stuff like what is means to have low-coupling, high-cohesion, and composability. Relationships will get special attention and the data structures necessary to represent them.
Abstraction is a powerful tool but so often misunderstood and misused leading to leaky abstractions and abstractions at are unrepresentative. These unrepresentative abstractions lead to brittle models that often impact quality-of-service requirements such as maintainability, robustness, and performance.
With this grounding in place we will explore mapping application requirements onto model access patterns and consider the resulting performance implications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Cluster Consensus: When Aeron Met Raft (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)