Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this SkillsCast recording of Eric's inspiring talk, he tries to dig down to the root assumptions, and challenge each one as well as he can. A practical philosophy such as DDD can only stay relevant if we continue to shake it up, discarding things that don't hold up and clarifying the enduring aspects.
Eric tries to shake the foundation: not to make the case for DDD, but to probe for problems. He might even convince a few people watching this SkillsCast that DDD is unsound! He might inspire a few other members of our community to look for deeper insight and a fresh distillation of DDD.
If this talk inspired you to learn more about CQRS and DDD, you may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Architectural Patterns for Rapid, Reliable, Frequent and Sustainable Development (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Challenging the fundamental assumptions of DDD
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.