Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this SkillsCast recording of Eric's inspiring talk, he tries to dig down to the root assumptions, and challenge each one as well as he can. A practical philosophy such as DDD can only stay relevant if we continue to shake it up, discarding things that don't hold up and clarifying the enduring aspects.
Eric tries to shake the foundation: not to make the case for DDD, but to probe for problems. He might even convince a few people watching this SkillsCast that DDD is unsound! He might inspire a few other members of our community to look for deeper insight and a fresh distillation of DDD.
If this talk inspired you to learn more about CQRS and DDD, you may like to check out more here:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Challenging the fundamental assumptions of DDD
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.