How is testing different for successful agile projects? How can agile development teams employ testers’ skills and experience for maximum value to the project? Janet Gregory describes key factors she has identified for agile teams to succeed, including the whole-team approach of agile development that enables testers to do their job effectively.
From guiding development with examples to testing that we built the right thing. Explore the agile testing mindset that contributes to a team’s success, and learn the role that test automation plays in the fast-paced development within agile projects. By adhering to core agile practices while keeping the bigger picture in mind, testers add significant value to and help ensure the success of agile projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (Online Meetup on 17th December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Key Factors for Agile Testing Success
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.