How is testing different for successful agile projects? How can agile development teams employ testers’ skills and experience for maximum value to the project? Janet Gregory describes key factors she has identified for agile teams to succeed, including the whole-team approach of agile development that enables testers to do their job effectively.
From guiding development with examples to testing that we built the right thing. Explore the agile testing mindset that contributes to a team’s success, and learn the role that test automation plays in the fast-paced development within agile projects. By adhering to core agile practices while keeping the bigger picture in mind, testers add significant value to and help ensure the success of agile projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: What’s Process Got to do with Quality? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Key Factors for Agile Testing Success
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.