Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 27th - 29th May 2015)
- DDD eXchange 2015 (in London on 12th June 2015)
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 22nd - 25th June 2015)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in San Francisco on 29th June - 2nd July 2015)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 6th - 9th July 2015)
- Enterprise Integration with Spring (in London on 20th - 23rd July 2015)
- SpringSource's What's New in Spring (in London on 16th - 18th September 2015)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 3rd - 6th November 2015)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler; through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore” – Edward de Bono, “Simplicity”, 1998