Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 27th - 28th April 2017)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.