Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 14th - 17th March 2016)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 16th - 18th March 2016)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 4th - 7th April 2016)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 18th - 21st April 2016)
- Enterprise Integration with Spring (in London on 2nd - 5th May 2016)
- SpringSource's JPA with Spring (in London on 16th - 18th May 2016)
- Qredo: Hackathon for Mobile App Developers (in London on 27th - 28th February 2016)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.