Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.