Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Microservices Design (in London on 7th October 2015)
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 26th - 29th October 2015)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 3rd - 6th November 2015)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in Exeter on 3rd - 6th November 2015)
- µCon Stockholm 2015: The Microservices Conference (in Stockholm on 5th - 6th November 2015)
- µCon 2015: The Microservices Conference (in London on 9th - 10th November 2015)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 9th - 12th November 2015)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th November 2015)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler; through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore” – Edward de Bono, “Simplicity”, 1998