Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 10th - 12th September 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.