Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.