Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.