Ever wondered how teams attempt to embrace change and how their software copes? Russ Miles will talk about his experiences within teams as they attempt to embrace change and find, to their dismay, that their software itself can’t keep up.
Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 25th - 28th January 2016)
- Enterprise Integration with Spring (in London on 22nd - 25th February 2016)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 29th February - 2nd March 2016)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 4th - 7th April 2016)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 18th - 21st April 2016)
- SpringSource's JPA with Spring (in London on 16th - 18th May 2016)
- Groovy & Grails eXchange 2015 (in London on 14th - 15th December 2015)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler; through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore” – Edward de Bono, “Simplicity”, 1998