Diving through technical solutions and patterns, Russ will show you how to avoid building software that can’t keep up with the pace of change that was always the promise of agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 1st - 6th December 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th April 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (December 2021) (Online Meetup on 10th December 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
An Introduction to Designing and Building Antifragile Microservices with Java
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.