Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, we'll take a deep look into ReactiveUI - a Model-View-ViewModel framework which integrates deeply with the Reactive Extensions to .NET.
Starting from the basics, we'll go through building a desktop app, seeing how WPF can be made dramatically better by ReactiveUI, and how the same patterns can be used across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A practical guide to Go-Plugin and other HashiCorp libraries (SkillsCast recorded in January 2017)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Building Reactive User Interfaces
James is a software developer and consultant living in Bath, England. He often works on systems in industries with significant regulatory constraints, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare and energy. He is currently working on the op