At that meeting, Kent Beck stated a prime goal: “To heal the divide between business and development”.
Has that divide been healed? Or has it been made worse? Is Agile succeeding today or, like so many other movements before it, has it been diluted into irrelevance?
Come along to the offices of DigitasLBi to discuss this and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
The Future of Agile (If Any)
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.