At that meeting, Kent Beck stated a prime goal: “To heal the divide between business and development”.
Has that divide been healed? Or has it been made worse? Is Agile succeeding today or, like so many other movements before it, has it been diluted into irrelevance?
Come along to the offices of DigitasLBi to discuss this and more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
The Future of Agile (If Any)
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.