This session was not filmed.
Interested to find out what Daniel Steinberg thinks about the motivations of iOS developers? Then make sure you see his keynote!
So much of the time we focus on what we do and how we do it.
We read books on coding, we come to conferences, we download open source and sample code, we read blogs and listen to podcasts.
During this session we'll explore why we do what we do and for whom. Whether you're inspired or depressed by this talk, you will think differently the next time you open Xcode and type Command-Shift-N and you'll pause before you upload your next app to the app store. Uploading is when you sign your name on your work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Monad Lurking Under Your Bed At Night (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Crazy and Focused
Daniel is the author of the best selling books 'A Swift Kickstart' and 'Developing iOS 7 Apps for iPad and iPhone' (the official companion book to the popular iTunes U series from Stanford University).