A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This practical workshop teaches participants how to automate acceptance tests and connect them to the domain code efficiently with FitNesse.NET, covering topics such as basic fixtures, mapping to domain services and classes and best practices for FitNesse.NET.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.