Want to deep dive into the world of Microservices? Cut through the theory and join Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself, as we walk through the real advantages and disadvantages of microservices using a real-world application as the backdrop for discussing the different techniques involved.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 13th - 15th March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 29th - 31st May 2019)
Separating Fact from Fiction: What do Microservices really look like?
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.