Want to deep dive into the world of Microservices? Cut through the theory and join Russ Miles, Chief Scientist at Simplicity Itself, as we walk through the real advantages and disadvantages of microservices using a real-world application as the backdrop for discussing the different techniques involved.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 5th - 7th December 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
Separating Fact from Fiction: What do Microservices really look like?
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.