YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Separating Fact from Fiction: What do Microservices really look like?
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.